Skip navigation
ChadwellM
Currently Being Moderated

What happens to responses and forms when changing price plans?

Apr 2, 2012 5:29 AM

Hi,

I'm wish to upgrade to a Basic Plan so I can create payment forms. I expect to receive between 50 and 500 responses. My issue is that I will only need the upgraded account for 8 months of the year which are the active times of year I would receive payments. For the rest of the year I'd wish to revert back to the 'Free' Plan. This process would then repeat itself year after year. - I assume this is possible?

What would have to the responses (assuming there are more than 50) when I go from a Basic Plan back to the Free Plan? Also, what would happen to any other forms I had?

Thanks in advance.

Replies
  • Randy Swineford
    2,340 posts
    Mar 7, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 2, 2012 6:59 AM   in reply to ChadwellM

Yes you can upgrade/downgrade your plan at any time. When you downgrade from Basic to Free you will only be able to access the first 50 responses (anything more will not be accessible unless you upgrade again). Any forms you created will remain (with the 50 response limit) and you won't be able to create more forms.

When you downgrade from Basic to Free no data is lost. So when you come back later and upgrade from free to Basic you'll see everything you had before downgrading.

Randy

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points