Skip navigation
KarlRhodesUK
Currently Being Moderated

Disable hide all menus for AxAcroPdfLib.AcroPdfLib control

Apr 2, 2012 8:22 AM

I'm using this control in a C# Winforms application and would like to disable all the menus for it and just use it as a pdf viewer.

I can obviously right click on the control at runtime to show and hide these menus etc, but I would also like to disable the right click context menu. There is also a "floating" menu (with up and down arrows, page numbers, zoom - and + symbols and an adobe logo) that shows up over the document itself. I would also like to disable this.

Can someone tell me how to disable all of these menus completely so the user cannot see any of them?

Thanks.

Karl

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 2, 2012 10:41 AM   in reply to KarlRhodesUK

This is an Acrobat SDK question.  You would best be served by posting it in the Acrobat SDK forum.  The ActiveX control "AcroPDF.dll" doesn't have menus so you are using another method probably not subscribed by the Acrobat SDK.  The "floating" menu that you are referring to sounds like what is called the "Heads Up Display".  As far as I am aware there is no way to disable this toolbar but again ask this question on the Acrobat SDK forum.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points