Skip navigation
Noel Carboni 23,471 posts
Dec 23, 2006
Currently Being Moderated

OnOne Software Perfect Resize 7 Professional Edition works

Mar 22, 2012 6:59 PM

I've been able to get OnOne Software's 64 bit Perfect Resize 7 plug-in to work successfully with the Photoshop CS6 beta on a Windows 8 system.   Unfortunately, since their installer does not yet recognize Photoshop it requires some manual copy operations from a successful installation on an earlier Photoshop.

For those of you who just can't wait to get your plug-in running in Photoshop CS6, here are the files that must be copied:

Copy the files listed below from the equivalent folder in the older Photoshop version, e.g., CS5 into:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)

(You can get all these to group together by sorting by Modification Date in Explorer)

• glut32.dll
  • glut64.dll
  • icudt42.dll
  • icuin42.dll
  • icuuc42.dll
  • ONCore2.dll
  • ONDocument2.dll
  • ONEffects.dll
  • ONExif.dll
  • ONImaging.dll
  • onOneActivationToolbox.dll
  • onOneCoreFoundation.dll
  • onOnePR7ProEdCheck.dll
  • onOneToolbox2.dll
  • onOneWelcomeDialog.dll
  • OnOneWidgets.dll
  • ONProxySupport.dll
  • ONPSEmulator2.dll
  • zlib.dll

You'll also need to copy this folder from its equivalent location in the older Photoshop:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Perfect Resize 7.0 Professional Edition.plugin

• All contents and subfolders.

-Noel

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 23, 2012 3:04 PM   in reply to Noel Carboni

Could not get this to work in Windows 7.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 25, 2012 1:24 AM   in reply to rarosewall

I could get it to work in W7, as described by Noel (thanks Noel!). You will find the different plugins from the OnOne perfect photo suite by choosing File -> automate

jos

W7 64 bit

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 25, 2012 7:16 AM   in reply to Noel Carboni

Good Morning Noel........

Thank you so much for giving us the instructions for onOne but I did step by step on Win7 64 bit Platform and although some of the plug ins showed up - Perfect Effects and Perfect Portrait  did not.

Under /File/Automate I have now 2 copies of Focal Point batch and edition, 1 copies of Photo Tune and one Photo Tune batch which does not work for me, 2 copies of Perfect Resize and 2 copies of Perfect resize batch which do work and no P)erfect effects or Perfect Portrait.

Are any of these files supposed to be in the Adobe Photoshop CS6 (86) folder?

Thanks again for taking the time to try and get our favorite plug ins to work in the beta.  I did use the shortcut path advice for Topaz plugs ins and now those I think are o.k.  Also Noiseware Pro.  Now if I can just get onOne to cooperate, I'll be set.  :-)

Terri

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 25, 2012 8:43 AM   in reply to Noel Carboni

My husband bought me the suite for Christmas last year.  I think I do have all the files that were dated the same.  Guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for the updated software.  :-)

Thanks again for your help.

Terri

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 25, 2012 8:46 AM   in reply to howintheworld

Are all the different plug ins in the suite working?  I miss the little onOne icon from CS5.  :-(  I knew that the plug ins were in the File/Automate but I always just clicked on the icon to see the different modules for the suite.

Terri

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 26, 2012 12:50 AM   in reply to TerriK.

I tried to transfer the OnOne icon from the PS5 panel folder to the PS6b panel folder. I can activate the icon now in PS6 but it stays empty. The plugins under file -> automate work though.

Jos

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 31, 2012 6:51 PM   in reply to Noel Carboni

I've got the onOne Suite.  I manually copied all the files from CS5 to CS6, and I can now find the plug-ins/filters under "File - Automate - "  But is there now way to add the various onOne programs (Perfect Effect, PhotoTools, etc) to the Adjustment/Styles pannel like in CS5?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 1, 2012 12:22 AM   in reply to Repp7

I suppose we'll have to wait the official OnOne update following the PS6 release to have the panel back, unless someone found a workaround on how to populate the panel.

Jos

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 2, 2012 6:52 PM   in reply to Repp7

Could you please tell me the path and exactly which files you copied from CS5 to CS6 to get the Perfect Suite to show up in the File Menu?  Thanks!

Terri

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 3, 2012 3:17 AM   in reply to TerriK.

In the CS5 plugins folder, I copied alle the OnOne maps to the plugins folder in CS6b.

Then I copied the files that Noel Carboni was kind enough To mention at the top of this thread.

I can now select all the plugins from OnOne Perfect Suite in the File->Automate menu.

Jos

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 3, 2012 4:29 AM   in reply to howintheworld

Good Morning, Jos,

Did you have your CS5 plugins within the program or in the additional plug in folder listed in the Preferences dialog?

T.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 3, 2012 5:13 AM   in reply to TerriK.

Hello Terri,

I have the OnOne plugins in my Programs --> Adobe --> Adobe Photoshop CS5 --> Plug-ins folder

Jos

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 3, 2012 5:37 AM   in reply to Noel Carboni

I was able to get OnOne Software to load in Photoshop in 32 mode only.  Since I have the whole suite I just extracted to Photoshop CS6 with no problem, however, I cannot get OnOne to download to 64 mode.  I have tried everything but it does not work for me.  So for now if I want to resize or use any portion of OnOne Software I will have to go into 32 mode.

Nancy

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 3, 2012 6:40 AM   in reply to Nzeltvay

Hi Nancy,

Do you have the OnOne perfect suite installed in CS5 (32 and 64 bit)? 

What do you mean by "I cannoy get OnOne to download to 64 mode" ?

Jos

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 3, 2012 7:27 AM   in reply to howintheworld

Jos,

Thanks to you and Noel for the instructions, I now have the onOne Perfect suite running under File>Automate. Although  I only have the onOne folder copied to my Adobe plug in folder within the program, I have multiple entries of each module in the File>Automate list.  Nancy, I can use all of them in 64 bit with the exception of Photo Tune.  It shows in the File<Automate list but I get an error message trying to use it. "The command "unknown" is currently unavailable.  I'm sure when onOne updates their plugins and the CS6 is released.....everything will be fine.  Hallelujah.  Thanks everyone for their help.

Terri

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 3, 2012 7:58 AM   in reply to Noel Carboni

Will do Noel.  Can't thank you enough for your input.  I use onOne quite a bit and like so many others, now that I have the CS6b installed, I don't want to go back to CS5.  LOL!  Have a good day!

Terri

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 3, 2012 8:16 AM   in reply to Noel Carboni

I have OnOne Perfect Suite installed in CS5 32 mode and 64 mode but for some reason I cannot get it to work in CS6 64 mode.  I am still trying to resolve.  For now I can use it in 32 mode.

Nancy

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 3, 2012 11:29 AM   in reply to Nzeltvay

Hi Nancy,

I work in windows7 64 bit. I copied all the OnOne Perfect suite maps as I explained (from CS5 64bit/ plug-ins folder to CS6b 64 bit/plugins folder. I also copied the files, mentionned by Noel Carboni, from my CS5 64bit main folder to my CS6b 64 bit main folder, and it works.

Hope you find the solution.

Jos

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 3, 2012 3:08 PM   in reply to Noel Carboni

I cannot figure out why I cannot get it to work in 64 mode.  First I did what Noel said and copied all of the files and transferred them to my 64 mode in CS 6 from CS5.  Then I went down the complete list and compared all files in CS5 to CS6 and they all match up.  I did ask for help from a technician from OnOne and have received two emails with questions that I have answered but have not heard back yet.  I checked my 32 mode files aganist my 64 mode to see if there was something different but all looked good.  So for now I will have to use in 32 mode if I want to use OnOne Software unless I get a resolution from OnOne.  This is really a puzzle.

Nancy

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 14, 2012 10:34 AM   in reply to Noel Carboni

Noel, thanks very much for this. I just want to add that this method will also work to get Genuine Fractals 6 working in CS6.  The files to be copied are a little different, but you can find them all by looking for some of the ones in your list and then selecting all with the same modification date.  Thanks!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)