Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Where can i print photobooks.

Apr 3, 2012 6:44 AM

Tags: #printing #photobook

Im looking at doing a photo book. I have PSE 10.

I cannot find companies that would print the Photo books. There are many companies like blurb or blacks cameras that have good programs on their own but I thought since I have PSE then I might as well use it rather than learning something all over again.

Are there any companies like I have mentioned that you would upload the book to and then they would print it. It seems useless to me to start using th eprogram If I cant print anything from it proffessionally.

Thanks.

Replies
  • 99jon
    12,865 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 3, 2012 7:43 AM   in reply to ccm288

The only options in Elements are Kodak and Shutterfly, geared mainly to the US market. I think books are so personal and you need to test one or two companies to ensure you are happy with the print quality and binding.

Personally I prepare the images in Elements (sRGB at 300 ppi and the appropriate size) then upload using the downloaded software and built-in templates.

I’ve tried a few firms in the UK and settled on the one I like. I’ve kept their software and uninstalled the other programs.

The good thing is that they send me discount coupons from time to time so I always have a set of images pre-prepared to take advantage of the offers.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points