• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat x standard

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2012 Apr 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Received a copy of Acrobat X Standard with a new Dell laptop and was wondering where to download the software? I want to rebuild the laptop using Win7 64bit instead of the Win7 32bit that came with the laptop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 03, 2012 Apr 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have got the CD for the acrobat X standard then you can install the software after you rebuild your system ,

and if it is present on the computer then

you need the media for installation if you already have it saved in your machine then you can write it on the pendrive or DVD abnd using this you can install the acrobat later on ,

But there is a vital point you need keep in mind that is the serail number to install the software , you need the serial number otherwise it will be the trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dell doesn't include media with the Acrobat X standard and my hard drive failed. So now I'm trying to reinstall and only have a piece of paper with my vital serial number.

All I can find on the adobe site is the acrobat x pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installer is the same. Functionality is determined by the serial number alone.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2012 Aug 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was  not correct. The dell furnished serial did not activate the software. I found the following link on another thread. I'm downloading Acrobat Standard X now, fingers crossed.

https://smartsource.dell.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines