flashplayer 11,2,202,228 using camera

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2012 Apr 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

in flashplayer 11,2,202,228,

attach camera to video and see local video,

sometimes camera movie is freezed when I change Camera.setquality and Camera.setmode.

it's not happen older flashplayer. I heard it waste memory in flashplayer 11,2,202,228,

is any idea?

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had some camera issues as of late, but I don't think they're because of the Flash player. They seem to be driver based. I've had more than one machine not work well at all/lock up etc. using a higher end Logitech HD webcam - but the same camera works flawlessly on other machines. In one case, on a currently deployed kiosk, I had to lower the resolution of the camera significantly to get it to work on the kiosk computer. So... I know this isn't much help - but I would try lowering the resolution and/or testing on a better machine and/or trying out a different webcam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for reply.

>>They seem to be driver based

I also suspect about windows update and logitech update. this happend after it.

furthermore I found othere error.

if I change allow and deny in camera and mic dialog repeatly, local camera view is freezed.

it seem to set h264 settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines