• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I purchase Adboe fonts for distribution across a 5000+ user University. Licenses required?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2012 Apr 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My University is updating its 'Visual Identity Guidelines' and I am trying to find out the proper way to go about purchasing fonts for 'official' use and distribution to staff users across a large institution.

I see Volume Licensing for programmes but not for fonts. Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TerriTea-

Our Volume Licening program provides for volume licensing of Font Folio 11.1 only.  You are correct that we don't license individual fonts via this program.

However, we would be happy to quote you on a customized volume license for any specific fonts you want.  Please respond to me directly below, indicating the total number of users, information about your institution, as well as the specific typefaces and weights you have interest in.  I will see that the proper sales people respond to your query.

Thanks for reaching out to us,

Caleb

Caleb Belohlavek

Principal Product Manager • Type

Adobe Systems Incorporated

caleb@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines