Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cpu usage

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2012 Apr 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -

I'm using fb4.5. When I start using the editor, fb cpu usage goes to 25% and stays there. When I stop using the editor, cpu usage goes to 0%.

I have uninstalled and a clean re-install. No effect.

I'm on Windows XP.

Please advise.

gp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Please try disabling design mode ( Window -> Enable Design mode) un check this option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2012 Apr 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELLO... Hello... hello... Anyone out there? Is there no one on this forum from Adobe who can shed light on FB chewing up my cpu whenever I use the editor? It's really annoying when I start coding and my fan goes into hyperdrive and FB grabs 25% of my cpu. Is there some obscure setting I can turn off? I'd appreciate any assistance on this. Or maybe refer me to someone who can... Thanx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try disabling design mode ( Window -> Enable Design mode) un check this option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried your suggestion but no change. The cpu still goes to 25% usage when editing. I'll live with it. I have a bigger fan now...

Thanx for the reply though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines