Skip navigation
johnstaaahh
Currently Being Moderated

we are unable to start your subscription for adobe photoshop cs5.1 extended subscription edition

Apr 5, 2012 3:37 PM

below this error message it says: "our servers are currently offline for scheduled maintenance. we appolagise for the delay. please try again later". i have tried it a few times over about 45 minutes. does it actually take a really long time or is there something wrong with my computer. running windows 7 with pretty good internet speed. please help

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 5, 2012 3:44 PM   in reply to johnstaaahh

Was it previuously working or has it just recently stopped working?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2012 5:26 PM   in reply to johnstaaahh

I am getting this same thing, consistent with the very, very painful experience of trying to buy anything from Adobe online. In my case, it previously worked to activate Illustrator (about 2 weeks ago).

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 6, 2012 9:08 AM   in reply to acowanSF2

AcowanSF2 you have the subscription edition of Illustrator as well?  If so are you utilizing a firewall or making modifications to your host file which might be preventing the software from checking in to make sure your subscription is still valid?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2012 1:24 AM   in reply to johnstaaahh

I have the samething but with Adobe Story.  I belieave this might be actual maintenance but I don't know.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points