Skip navigation
tnee1 4 posts
Apr 6, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Page display defaults in multi-page pdf

Apr 6, 2012 12:44 PM

Tags: #multi_page #page_defaults #page_views

I have a multi-page, bookmarked PDF that I have defaulted the page display to Single page.  When I open the document, the pages are displayed Single page.  If I decide I want to view a page in Full screen view, it makes every page in the PDF Full screen.  I have to toggle the "Click to show one page at a time" to default the pages back to single page.  Is there a way around this?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 7, 2012 4:16 AM   in reply to tnee1

I am missing something. As I read your post, you selected single page as the view and that is what you get on screen and in full screen. So where does the need for single page come in if you already have it?

Also, is your preference for the display in Acrobat set to single page?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2012 4:39 AM   in reply to tnee1

Try selecting Adobe PDF as your default printer, using Settings-Printers and Faxes.

[edited by forum host - email signature removed, please do NOT include signatures when replying to forum messages ]

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2012 12:05 PM   in reply to tnee1

It is normal behavior for Acrobat to display subsequent pages at the last selected setting, and this behavior cannot be changed.

What I suggest, and it can become very fast, is to learn the ctrl + 0 (Full Page keyboard shortcut) followed by ctrl + -  or ctrl + + (ctrl with minus key or plus key to zoom in and out).

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2012 4:39 AM   in reply to tnee1

This is referring to a view issue- and nothing to do with printing hard copy.  The setting can affect what you view.

[edited by forum host - email signature removed, please do NOT include signatures when replying to forum messages ]

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)