Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

CSS Menu Bar Incompatible

Apr 6, 2012 2:50 PM

I downloaded the CSS-Only Menu (1.0) into my Dreamweaver CS5.5 as a widget, when I uploaded my site to Start Logic it changed the menu bar from horizontal to vertical.  How do I fix this?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 6, 2012 2:53 PM   in reply to pdub2773

pdub2773 wrote:

I downloaded the CSS-Only Menu (1.0) into my Dreamweaver CS5.5 as a widget, when I uploaded my site to Start Logic it changed the menu bar from horizontal to vertical.  How do I fix this?

The answer is in the code. It would be great to have a link to your page.

You could also ensure that the CSS file has been uploaded to the the correct location.

Gramps

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 6, 2012 3:39 PM   in reply to pdub2773

The page http://steppingstonesforlife.net/CSSOnlyMenu4/css/menu4.css cannot be found, thus it has not been uploaded or uploaded to the wrong location.

Gramps

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 6, 2012 4:00 PM   in reply to pdub2773

This is not a matter related just to dreamweaver, it is what is required for a website.

Basically it boils down to whatever works on the local machine, needs to be uploaded to (replicated on) the remote. So the answer to your question is yes, you must upload the folder and its contents.

Gramps

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 6, 2012 4:07 PM   in reply to pdub2773

Thank you for your feedback. Don't worry, you'll be awsome soon, just stick with it.

Gramps

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points