• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why the web pages can't detect my installed flash player??

Apr 07, 2012 Apr 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought my laptop system last week, and flash player is already reloaded in my win 7 system.

but i was having problems while visiting certain websites, IE indicate that i did not have a flash player,  but when i follow IE's suggested step to install flash player, it will shows that the system already have the flash player. this same problem happen the same in Firefox as well!!! i have been trying to uninstall and reinstall for the pass few days, but the problem still there!!

Please advise!!!!!

P.S. I am using Win 7 OS, and have installed Flash player 11. please refer to the following screenshot.

未命名.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a sample website that does not recognize your installed Flash Player?

Also, what files do you have in

• C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?
  • C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the files i have in the following are:

1. C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?

111.jpg

2. C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?

222.jpg

and i have visit two websites which require flash player, and the screenshot are here:

333.jpg

4444.jpg

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the current 64 bit uninstaller

Close all browser windows and run the uninstaller 

Restart Windows

Delete all remaining files and folders located in the following directories. (tip: copy and paste these paths into the path bar in a Windows Explorer window)

• C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash 
  • C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash 
  • %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player 
  • %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player

Verify that the file “FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl” in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ has been deleted.

Download the following installer file: 64 bit Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Physically disconnect from the Internet and run the installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I addition to the download Carl posted above, you should also download and run the 64-bit Flash Player plugin (for your Safari browser).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines