Hello everyone, I've been working on a short film for a while and now that it's finished I want to export it. The only problem is, that I can't! The export freezez at 10% sometimes 20% without showing any sign of error or anything. Is there any way to track the source of this freezing? I've done the rendering of the project from the work area and it's all fine, but when I export,it bugs on me. Any help please? I've been working with adobe dynamic link, also using some effects from after effects. Is there any kind of verification that I can do in order to find the problem?
More information needed for someone to help... click these links and provided the requested information
Read Bill Hunt on a file type as WRAPPER http://forums.adobe.com/thread/440037
What is a CODEC... a Primer http://forums.adobe.com/thread/546811
What CODEC is INSIDE that file? http://forums.adobe.com/thread/440037
Report back with the codec details of your file, use the programs below... a screen shot works well to SHOW people what you are doing
If you have a red line over the timeline after importing a video and before adding any effects... your project is wrong for your video... read above about codecs
Once you know exactly what it is you are editing, report back with that information... and your project setting, and if there is a red line above the video in the timeline, which indicates a mismatch between video and project
The easy way to insure that your video and your project match
See 2nd post for picture of NEW ITEM process http://forums.adobe.com/thread/872666
I'm sorry I haven't explained better my problem. I will try to put my words better with this. The version of the Premiere Pro I'm working on is 5.5.2, latest updates, the pc's specs: i7 960x, 6gb ddr3 1600mhz, 2x1 tb wd, ati firegl v8600 1gb, windows 7 64 bit. The source file in mpgj in avi container as presented in the printscreen. The error is that Premiere Pro freezes while exporting the full sequence, I've tried exporting in a few separate cuts, and a few of them work, the problem is at the begging like 6% - 15%. I haven't seen it go forward from then. I used dynamic link on most of the compositions, and in After Effects I used twitch,misfire,synthetic apperture color correction, looks, and some track matts. I had a problem with misfire, because when I was using the dust effect, the rendering preview always stoped when the effect was getting used, so I removed it. The same with magic bullet denoiser, it would show an error that denoiser stoped working and the program crashed. Every composition used with dynamic link is in the same project in After Effects, they're not in different projects. Could be that's to much AE in this, that's causing the freeze? I tried now to export while AE project was open also and it crashed, the error said "a problem ocurred when processing OpenGL commands."
I've tried replacing the complex DL with avi's and it froze. Then I tried to export with the normal project with complex DL and AE opened in the backround and it worked. I don't know how, I'll try again just to be sure. I don't understand why I had any problems in the first place.
Another possibility: Open GL has been notoriously flaky in Ae. Turn Open GL off in Ae (in Preferences>Previews), and see if that helps. You could also see if any of your plugs have an "Use Open GL" or "Use GPU" checkbox, and uncheck them.
"I tried now to export while AE project was open also and it crashed, the error said "a problem ocurred when processing OpenGL commands."
THANKS!! I've been trying to crack down the root of this issue for weeks. It has to due with plug-ins trying to "Use GPU". For me it was Red Giants Denoiser Plug-in... Once I turned off "Use GPU" in the effects settings everything was fixed.