Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Resizing the time/transport/etc panels

Apr 8, 2012 8:49 AM

Tags: #audition_3

I had to reinstall everything on a new PC (Win XPsp3); While Audition is installed OK, I can't seem to figure out how to size the panels the way I want. I used to have Transport grouped right next to Zoom and Time, not using tabs on top of each other, switching the view between the two. Time should be a relatively small panel to the right of zoom, which I prefer having the transport to the left of that; this way I can see all the panels at once, but I keep tinkering and cannot get it resize the way I need it to. What am I missing? The Help menu isn't exactly helping.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 8, 2012 9:51 AM   in reply to Rivergoat

To Resize them hover the mouse over the gap between them. A cursor with parallel lines and arrows appears. Click and drag to new size.

To Reposition them left click and hold over the small dotted area to left of Title and drag to new position which will light up in blue/grey to show new frame position.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 8, 2012 2:49 PM   in reply to Rivergoat

You should still be able to pick them up with the dotted area and place them where you want at the bottom of the screen.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points