Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

With the Full-Screen mode worked like the Lion standard...

Apr 7, 2012 10:07 PM

Tags: #lion #apple #full-acreen

Full-screen mode is nice; but, Apple's Lion standard puts full-screen apps on their own Desktop.

Wish Adobe would make their apps work as expected on Apple and Microsoft computers.

Suggestion would be to keep Photoshop's full-screen button in the tool bar, but add Apple's standard full-screen arrows in the upper right; that way Photoshop users could have both functions.

The new text features are nice; but, there are some text items that do not comply with the Mac standard:

1) Command-Control-D does not bring up the pop-up dictionary. I use this often in other programs to check the meaning of words that may be spelled correctly, but have the wrong meaning.

2) Right-clicking on selected text brings up a contextural menu that is missing the Speak Text menu item. I use this in other programs a lot to check my grammar, as often sentences will be incorrect even if the spelling is right. I'm going to use it right now to check this post.

I know, this should go in the Feature Request section; but, I couldn't find it.

I just wish Adobe would quit fighting and add featured to the Mac program that mac users expect and features to the PC program that PS users expect.

Replies
  • Noel Carboni
    23,514 posts
    Dec 23, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 8, 2012 10:35 AM   in reply to JustBob

Not sure what you're talking about...  It works just the way I expect it to work on my PC.

What you say makes a lot of sense though.  Integration with system features is a Good Thing.

I do wish Windows would provide a text vocalization tool; I have had to install a very old one.  Say hi to (the voice of) Siri for me.

You can request new features here:

http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

-Noel

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points