I'm using Photoshop CS5 for Mac, and when I try to save files as TGA or GIF, the Layers option is not available and the result is a flattened, single layer.
• Files I am working with are 8bit RGB.
• Photoshop is set to 32bit, not 64bit.
• There are no extra channels other than RGB.
• Switching files to indexed color doesn't help because it asks to merge all layers.
• I can open Gif files containing layers, but I can't then Save or Save As with layers.
All help appreciated, and thanks in advance.
Below is the save dialog box as it appears when i try to save a Gif or TGA.
Europe, Middle East and Africa