• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer Problems

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2012 Apr 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a month ago (around the time Facebook switched to Timeline) my Flashplayer started crashing repeatedly when playing games on Facebook.  I didn't download anything new, nor change settings....the problem just started on its own.  The only error I've seen when downloading my game is Error 1300.  I've done all the usual things like, Install and uninstall both my Mozilla Firefox Browser and Flashplayer, checked for virus, did a full system scan, Windows update.  Everything is good.....but my flashplayer plug in keeps crashing.  I'm at my wits end trying to resolve this.  I'm frustrated, please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check in different browser like IE or chrome ( it has the built-in flash)

check do you have the laest flash player installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched to Firefox because Internet Explorer 9 isn’t working properly despite removing it and reloading it. I can’t even log into Facebook with Explorer. I also downloaded Google Chrome….same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Windows version & edition?

What is your Flash Player version?

What is your display adapter, driver version & date?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2012 10:09 PM

To: drummersfool

Subject: Flashplayer Problems

Re: Flashplayer Problems

created by Pat Willener <http://forums.adobe.com/people/pwillener> in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion <http://forums.adobe.com/message/4321375#4321375

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to add that all my drivers have been updated. The two errors I’ve seen pop up when loading are Error 1000 & Error 1300.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see this FAQ for details on how to report a crash to us.

How do I report a Flash Player crash to Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines