Skip navigation
brucej7777
Currently Being Moderated

I still cannot upgrade Flash Player.

Apr 6, 2012 11:26 PM

Tags: #flash_player_11

It's been over two months since I first posted a question on this forum and I am still unable to download the Flash Player upgrade from 10.1.102.64 to 11.?. I have an Intel Core II Duo running Mac OS 10.6.8 (64 bit). None of the suggestions received have worked, although most recommendations I receive are for Windows opperating systems. I tried uninstalling FP months ago, but since some of the programs I need and use regularly do not operate without some version of FP I am not willing to do that again.

It would be nice if someone could help as a number of things using the newer version are not available to me. Am I the only one with this problem?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 9, 2012 4:25 AM   in reply to brucej7777

The following link has step-by-step installation Flash Player installation instructions for Mac: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-pla yer-mac.html

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,447 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Apr 9, 2012 3:14 PM   in reply to brucej7777

Hi Bruce,

I sent you another link to the installer via a PM.  Just so I understand, the problem you're having is you are unable to download the Flash DMG file to your computer, correct?

Chris

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,447 posts
    May 4, 2010
    May 30, 2012 2:09 PM   in reply to brucej7777

We've sent you multiple links.  These can be downloaded via any browser (and are, by hundreds of millions of people).  What error do you get when you click this link?

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/pdc/11.2.202.235/inst all_flash_player_osx.dmg

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points