Skip navigation
charliehorse1973
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Authentication Failure with ereader account

Apr 9, 2012 3:25 PM

Ok I am having so much trouble with my e reader account. I can log into my account but can not buy/download books as it asks for me Adobe ID.

My adobe ID account was set up orginally under a different email address which I no longer have access to, I set up a new one with my new email address. When I log in to the reader store I use my current email address and password and I get an error message which reads

"Your Reader account is associated with another Adobe Id. Please enter correct Adobe Id and Password and try again." I contacted customer services who advised that my previous email address ID had now been removed and my new address associated with my new email address/Adobe ID. When I tried later to log in I got the same message. When I contacted them again they directed me to this forum.

I got my ereader a number of years ago so its one of the first editions. It was set up when I lived at another address, using another computer and email. When we moved we brought a new computer and set up new email addresses, perhaps i missed a step somewhere along the line but I am having real trouble and can not currently purchase or download any new books rendering my ereader unuseable......any help would be greatly recieved.

thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 9, 2012 5:34 PM   in reply to charliehorse1973

This is not an Adobe problem.  Go back and find out how you change the

files on your ereader's ebook site, or get them to do it.

=================

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points