• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Flash Causing Audio Issues in IE9

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sinnce the latest version has come out I have found that I have garbled audio issues when using chatroms that operate using flash chat software.

I have tried rolling back the flash version however my IE9 will not recognise the 11.1 version of flash player.

I have uninstalled the latest flash player and iinstalled 11.1 and it works fine in both chrome and firefox however NOT IE9.

With IE9 it just continues to tell me that the latest version of flash is reqd.

Can anyone help me to fix the rollback issue with IE9 ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2012 Apr 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a post where I try and detail the steps required to downgrade to a previous version of the player:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4325348#4325348

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to install the latest flash player for use with apps like msn .... but still keep the older flash plugin for firefox to be using ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2012 Apr 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can install the latest version for IE, but if you enable automatic updating the older version for Firefox will also be updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines