Skip navigation
ddtype
Currently Being Moderated

changing user name

Apr 10, 2012 5:42 AM

How do I change my user name? I changed it in My Adobe but the old name still appears in Kuler themes.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 13, 2012 4:55 PM   in reply to ddtype

Hi ddtype,

I'm not sure offhand but I'm working on finding out for you. I'll follow up again as soon as I know.

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 14, 2012 3:18 AM   in reply to ddtype

Hi ddtype,

What is your Kuler screen name?

-Kuler team

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 18, 2012 2:52 AM   in reply to ddtype

Hi ddtype,

Since there are many users with "debby" as screen name, can you please identify yourself by sharing your email ID @ kulersvc@adobe.com. We will change the screen name for your account to "ddtype".

Thanks,

Kuler team

|
    Mark as:
    May 12, 2012 1:53 PM   in reply to VikramSethi

Hi,

for me it´s the same. I tried to change my user name in My Adobe, but still I have the old Kuler screen name. I would like to be "kathhi02".

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 30, 2013 6:11 AM   in reply to VikramSethi

Hi,

I have the same problem,

I don't want my whole name to show on Kuler, I tried to change my user name in My Adobe, but still I have the old Kuler screen name.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 30, 2013 7:44 AM   in reply to ddtype

My account has the same issue.  It shows my first name when I would prefer that is simply showed my Adobe Username.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 31, 2013 8:29 AM   in reply to Sly Raskal

Lionelrichtea & Sly - please send your request to kuler-team@adobe.com. Please include your username and email address as well as the changes you need.

Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 9, 2013 11:06 AM   in reply to Dave E

After much searching I finally stumbled on this thread which is great; however this issue was first flagged at the beginning of 2012 and here i am at the tail-end of 2013 having the same problem.  For me the incorrect kuler creator name I have been assigned is being pulled from the first part of my email.  If this is the case for other kuler users, it makes me wonder if this is not in part a 'security' issue?  I also would have thought that emailing a very busy team is not the way to rectify username issues; am I wrong?. 

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points