Skip navigation
etb_grafismo
Currently Being Moderated

Afther effects CS5 and plugins Boris BCC7 3D Objects       "error Dynamiclink" and AF close

Apr 4, 2012 3:12 AM

good morning:

I am writing from of graphic design company where we have 4 computers ( 2 are HP Z800 and other 2 HP Z400) with Afther effects CS5

and a year ago we purchased  4 licenses for plugins Boris Continuum Complete AE 7

In 2 HP Z800 computers we have a problem with the 3D plugins BCC7 BORIS Boris Objects. The other plugins of Boris Continuum Complete AE 7 are working properly.

In the other 2 HP Z400 computers all plugins go OK including BCC7 BORIS Boris Objects

Every computer has Windows 7 and Nvidia Quadro 5000 graphic cardPlugins_error.jpg

I attach a printscreen where you can see errors that occur in Afther Effects. At the end of the program is closed

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 4, 2012 3:27 AM   in reply to etb_grafismo

Well, if the issue is so specific, you might wanna contact BorisFX' support about it. Also check your graphics setup again. Even if the cards are the same, you may be using different drivers or have a different screen setup that causes these issues...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 6, 2012 7:26 AM   in reply to etb_grafismo

I,m also working for etb_grafismo, and I had noticed that sometimes the Boris 3d objects effects don't work properly on the other platforms, on the HP400 computers.

Usually these plugings work well, but if you are working whith them for a long time, suddenly  a crash appears and you don't have possibility to save the project.

We have other brands's plugings that  work well, so I think that trouble is about Boris 3d objects.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points