Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

folio showing in folio builder and folio producer, but not in iPad Content Viewer

Apr 10, 2012 7:36 AM

Tags: #folio

Hi all,

this is my first post so I apologise if I do anything wrong,

basically, I have two folios in the cloud, and only one shows in the ipad content viewer - they both contain articles, both have names and are both in my cloud, and my details have been used to sign into the viewer...

but only one shows up.

has anyone experienced this problem?

or know how to fix it?

I am currently re-uploading the folio to the cloud, hopefully this will fix it but who knows!

Thanks a lot

Tim

Replies
  • Bob Bringhurst
    4,641 posts
    May 29, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 10, 2012 9:12 AM   in reply to tim.hughes

Hi Tim. My guess is that there is something in the folio that prevents it from being displayed. For example, all the articles in the folio must have the same orientation -- horizontal only, vertical only, or dual. If you have one or more articles of different orientations, it won't show up on the iPad viewer (or in the desktop viewer when you preview the entire folio). Check that. If you created HTML articles in a single-orientation folio, make sure you edit the HTML filename to something like "index_h.html" instead of just "index.html."

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 10, 2012 9:17 AM   in reply to tim.hughes

Silly question, but did you happen to upload them using DIFFERENT ADOBE IDs??? If so, you'll have to sign in under each account to download them.

I have my personal ID and my work ID, and I sue them both, but you can only download those belonging to th account you are currently logged in under.

Good luck!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points