Skip navigation
giostefani
Currently Being Moderated

OSMF 2.0, Flash Builder 4 and Flex 4.6 SDK Compile Errors

Mar 28, 2012 12:45 PM

Tags: #player #osmf #2.0 #smp

So I and trying to compile a new StrobeMediaPlayer.swf file from the StobeMediaPlayer.as and associated libraries.  I'm getting the following errors when I perform an Export --> Release Build:

Encountered errors or warnings while building project StrobeMediaPlayback.as

MulticastNetLoader.as: The definition of base class MulticastNetLoader was not found.

MulticastNetLoader.as: Method marked overide must override another method.

VideoInfoOverlay.as: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: VideoSurface.

VideoInfoOverlay.as: Access of undefined property OSMFSettings.

VideoInfoOverlay.as: Access of undefined property VideoSurface.

VideoInfoOverlay.as: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: VideoSurfaceInfo.

VideoInfoOverlay.as: Access of possibly undefined property netGroup through a reference with static type org.osmf.net:NetStreamLoadTrait.

VideoInfoOverlay.as: Definition org.osmf.media.videoClasses:VideoSurface could not be found.

VideoInfoOverlay.as: Definition org.osmf.media.videoClasses:VideoSurfaceInfo could not be found.

VideoInfoOverlay.as: Definition org.osmf.utils:OSMFSettings could not be found.

StrobeMediaPlayer.as: Access of undefined property isDVRRecording.

Has anyone encountered this.  I know OSMF 2.0 has been recently released.  I could go back to 1.6, but some of the ABR features are very appealing.

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points