Skip navigation
ACS1212
Currently Being Moderated

ctrl+m is not working and I don't have Bing bar as other fixed the issue, can anyone help?

Apr 6, 2012 11:36 AM

already reseted all to defaul and the problem still there, any help will be appreciated

Replies
  • Trevor Dennis
    5,905 posts
    May 24, 2010
    Apr 6, 2012 11:53 AM   in reply to ACS1212

Is the image window active?  Click anywhere in the window before using Ctrl m.   Or use a Curves adjustment layer.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 10, 2012 6:36 AM   in reply to Trevor Dennis

yes the image is active, gueest I'm goin to stay with the curves layer adjustment, thanks a lot Trevor

|
    Mark as:
  • Noel Carboni
    23,488 posts
    Dec 23, 2006
    Apr 10, 2012 8:15 AM   in reply to Andre1112

Not that the keystroke shouldn't work for you, and not that a Curves layer is a bad idea, but have you considered invoking the functionality you want to use via the menus (e.g., Image - Adjust - Curves)?

-Noel

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 10, 2012 12:57 PM   in reply to Andre1112

I would try Noel's method, to get to Curves, and when finished, check to see if something else on your computer (did not know about the Bing bar, but could be any number of programs, that use hot-keys) has not "hooked" Ctrl-M.

I had a screen-cap program, that loaded part of it, at bootup, and it hooked about 1/4 of my PS hot-keys. Maybe check out what is in your MSCONFIG (if you are on Windows), in the Service and Startup Tabs - anythiing there, that uses hot-keys?

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points