• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer service consistently says they aren't able to valid date on my proof submitted...

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP!  I have purchased Adobe educational version via phone since 3/29/2012 and have been denied a serial number.  I realized the first 2 documents which was in PDF form end up being all garbled and unreadable (i have no idea why) So i resubmitted a new document in JPG form.  But I can't seem to unattach the old ones.  So I'm assuming they are looking again at the OLD unreadable PDF files?  I keep updating my notes telling them not to look at the old documents but to look at my new one i have submitted over and over again... They constantly states  we are unable to valid date on my proof submitted.  I re-submitted a tuition/contract bill and clearly states my date of when I started and will end twice.  I called customer service numerous times, each time i was on hold for good 30 to an 60 mins and their level 1 group says yes they see the date and will foward this to level 2/3 group to be approved...  It's Sunday april 8th and got another email saying the same thing....

"

Thank you for submitting the proof of eligibility. Unfortunately, we

were unable to approve your request for a new serial number. One of the

reasons below mentioned.

* We were unable to identify valid date on your Proof submitted

We request you to submit the documents which shows that you are

currently enrolled. Below are the types of proof of enrollment we accept

* School ID card

* Report card

* Transcript

* Tuition bill or statement

* Any other document issued by the educational institution that includes

your name, the institution name, and the current date or term."

HELP!!!! I don't know what to do... I have continuously re-open the case, re-submitted my tuition bill/contract in JPG form, called customer service which agrees i'm good but have to wait for level2/3 guys to approval, can't unattach the OLD files that is unreadable and now constantly getting the same denied letter from ADOBE.  Please if I don't get this resolve soon I won't be able to keep my side job!  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you wait until Tuesday when everyone is back in business, create a new case and post the case number here. Jeff Wright or one of the otehr guys may then look into the matter and push the proper buttons...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be happy to look at your case number if you would like to respond to this thread.  Also which region are you purchasing the education version?  Finally where are you purchasing the education version from is it from Adobe or someone else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG! Thank you! My Case Number:0208052372. Yes please and please check the updated jpg files, instead of the PDFs ( they came out all looking weird).

Thank you!

Castin Li

618-300-3000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Castinili123 I don't see your eligibility documents, or any documents jpg or PDF, as being attached to your case.  You will want to go to http://www.adobe.com/go/supportportal and go to your open cases.  Once you have located your open case there will be an option to add an attachment.  Please attach your proof of eligibility so that it will be available to be reviewed and possibly approved.  At the moment the case is escalated to Tier 2 but they will just send it back to Tier 1 without the proof of eligibility being attached.

Really for this type of inquiry though the best support is to be going through our support team.  They will be able to resolve your difficulties in a more timely manner. 

If you would like to respond to this thread after you have attached your proof of eligibility to your case I will be happy to review it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd... The Tier 1 Customer service said they sent it to Tier 2... I'll attach it again... Is there a way I can just email it to you or someone just in case? Actually i'll just attach it on here just in case. Thank you so much for your Help JEFF!!!

-Castin Li

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2012 Apr 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend against publishing your eligibility information in a public space.  There could be quite a bit of information which you would rather be kept private instead of it being publically available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, I purchased it directly from Adobe and called it in.   OH sorry about me attaching my contract on the public forum, i thought it would just go directly to you. I hope it's not out here somewhere..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Castilinli123 I have attached your proof of eligibility to your case.  While you are waiting for the response from Tier 2 I would recommend reviewing http://www.adobe.com/education/institution-eligibility-guide.edu.html.  You will note that the school needs to be an acreddited school or university with no less than two years of full time study.  You may also want to review http://nces.ed.gov/globallocator for a list of accreditted schools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sigh, well I also spoke customer service again today and she came to that conclusion as well. I just wished they would just tell me in a simple form "sorry you have been denied because you are not in a 2 year program".. simple as that. Ok, well then it's not meant to be.

Thank you for all your help Jeff!!!

Sincerely,

C. Li

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please check if you meet this requirements.

Students

You must provide official, current proof of enrollment in one of the following:

• Accredited* public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction
  • Accredited* higher education institution that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study
  • Homeschool — as defined by state homeschooling regulations

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I even spoke to customer service several times and they looked at my case, said I am qualify and indeed good to go.  However they still need to escalate me to higher to get the final ok.  Jeff is assisting me to make sure I have the right files correctly attached.   I'm about to just give up.  Keeping my fingers cross.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines