Skip navigation
DonH88
Currently Being Moderated

Elements 10 Organiser will not open from shortcut.  How do I repair it?

Apr 11, 2012 9:26 AM

Tags: #windows_7 #64-bit #elements_10_organizer

I have Elements 10 running in 64-bit Win7; Editor on screen 1 and Organiser on 2.  Now my shortcut for Organiser, if clicked sends only a ripple or "ghost" across the second screen from bottom right to top left and disappears.  I can open Organiser correctly from Windows Explorer but even if I  make a new shortcut, I only see the ripple and no window opens on screen 2.  How do I get Organiser to open from a shortcut?

Thanks

Replies
  • 99jon
    12,806 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 11, 2012 9:36 AM   in reply to DonH88

Try clicking on PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe in Windows Explorer and dragging to the Quick Launch toolbar.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 11, 2012 4:21 PM   in reply to DonH88

Hi,

Just do one thing, close all the procese running in the background for Elements

Then launch from the explorer :

-- if its launches on the first screen , then drag theat window the second screen and maximize that scrren , as u maximize it may dissappear, then close all the processes again, and now try to run the organiser from shortcut, this time it should launch on the second screen

-- if its launches on the second screen , then minimize that  scrren , as u minimize it may dissappear, then close all the processes again, and now try to run the organiser from shortcut, this time it should launch on the first screen screen, and then u may drag that again to second screen and repeat the first step as mentioned above

This should work, i have tested it

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points