Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Urgent - integration with Adobe ID has locked me out of all my sites

Apr 11, 2012 4:39 PM

When I log in with correct ID - even after resetting password - I am getting An Error Has Occured message when I try to log into my sites.

Noticed live chat was not available on the website and I am desparate for help on this issue.

please contact me at bkahlich@yahoo.com

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 11, 2012 4:56 PM   in reply to BethKahlich

Try resetting your Adobe ID password for this account and ensure that you have accepted the ‘terms of use’ if there is any at adobe.com. Might even be useful clearing your cache after doing so.

|
    Mark as:
  • Liam Dilley
    6,667 posts
    Feb 28, 2012
    Apr 11, 2012 4:58 PM   in reply to officeBrah

Hi Beth,
    What are you trying to log into with your AdobeID? These forums? Your posting on them.
    The AdobeID integration with BC sites/admin is not quite ready yet and not implmented. For your BC sites still use your old / current details

|
    Mark as:
  • Liam Dilley
    6,667 posts
    Feb 28, 2012
    Apr 11, 2012 5:24 PM   in reply to BethKahlich

Ahh so this is Muse related.

So you have a BC account and trying to use the new Muse to make a site design and integrate with BC?
    I hate Muse with a passion so do not know how it works with BC but does it take you through making an account with BC or did you do this seperate?

If seperate use that email and password for that not the AdobeID details.

In terms of connection FTP wise the login details are your BC username and password so that..

Address - Yoursitedomain address (So if it is a trial it is something like yoursite.businesscatalyst.com)

Username - yoursite.businesscatalyst.com/youremail.email.com

Password - your password.

You can check out the details on the BC knowledgebase for connecting etc.

If your still having issues try the live chat from the partner portal (if your a partner) with BC.

|
    Mark as:
  • mario_gudelj
    1,677 posts
    Oct 13, 2010
    Apr 11, 2012 5:41 PM   in reply to BethKahlich

Hi Beth,

When you merge your BC username with Adobe ID, your BC username will be overwritten with your Adobe username. So, you should be able to log in to your sites and your partner portal with Adobe ID now. The old BC username will not work.

Cheers,

Mario

|
    Mark as:
  • Liam Dilley
    6,667 posts
    Feb 28, 2012
    Apr 11, 2012 5:56 PM   in reply to BethKahlich

Getting the picture of this Beth, I think support need to look at that, Not sure why it would not work but there may be some issues there then.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 11, 2012 7:28 PM   in reply to BethKahlich

I was having the same issue today so it is not just you. I finally got into my admin page, but now I get a "ERROR: You do not have enough privileges to view this item." whenever I try to access any of the advanced content like the modules. I checked and I am listed as having administrative privileges ( I am the only user). I've no idea why it thinks i don't have privileges. Would love some help on this.

|
    Mark as:
  • mario_gudelj
    1,677 posts
    Oct 13, 2010
    Apr 11, 2012 10:15 PM   in reply to Rynnlynn

Rynnlynn, if you can't access cases or chat please PM me your username and the URL of the site you are logging in to and I'll look into this for you.

Cheers,

-mario

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points