Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Captivate Demo Fail

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen shot 2012-04-10 at 4.20.11 PM.png

Everytime I try to install the Demo I get this error.

I have Mac OS X 10.6.8 (160 GB of free HD space) I haven't a clue what the problem is.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to duplicate the install behavior which you are experiencing but I was unable to.  From the screen you posted it looks like you are trying to install the Akamai download manager 2.0 but when I just started the download of Captivate CS5.5 it used Akamai Download Manager 3.0 which does not install anything.

Did you try to download Captivate CS5.5 from http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=captivate&loc=en%5Fus?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which web browser are you using btw?  Have you tried a different web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to uninstall the Akamai Download Manager and then re-download Captivate form the above link mentioned by Jeff and try installing it. Check if it gets installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines