• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic menu problem, what I'm missing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very strange problem and thought about it almost one day. Unfortunately, I can't solve it. So I call for help here and hope some one can help me.Thanks!

I have the 2  same dynamic menu in my two template. one template is for my home page, another is for my other pages of the wab site. But unfortunately the look, exactly the font of the menu in the two template is different. And this is not I supposed. I suppose they have the same look just as the none-homepage ones. Please check http://www.theblastgroup.com/home.htm for the homepage, http://www.theblastgroup.com/agriculture.htm for none-homepage

I check the html file for the two template.and I fond they are the same. Both are <div id="menu"> {module_menu, version= "2", menuId="835420", moduleTemplateGroup=""} </div>

But when I use firebug to check the webpages, I found the they dose be different from each other. I don't know why and don't how to make them the same.

for the homepage it dispaly this way:

But for the none-homepage, it dispaly this way:

These two are much different with the content of <a> tag. I don't know why. Is there any one can help me. Thank you very much, and look forward to the answer.

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent the images. why it doesn't display?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for the homepage it dispaly this way:

homepage.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But for the none-homepage, it dispaly this way:

nonehomepage.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Linda,

The key is that the cufon Javascript plugin (that is rendering the font replacement) is not running on one of those pages or moreover the style rendering.

On the home page your Css links when you view source look like this:

<link title="对于&ldquo;在浏览器中预览&rdquo;为禁用: /styles/global.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />

Which is clearly not right so there is something wrong with that template. Open up both templates (which I believe they are) and compare things like the scripts and CSS links and for the one that is working copy that to the home page one.

I also see some things like the cufon javascript does not start with a / which you need to ensure when you have web apps or sub folder web pages things like that still work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LiamDilley,

Thank you very much. I haven't completed what you answer me, because I can't wait to say thank to you!  It is really nice of you. Everry time I call for help here, I always got the answers. And I found that who answered me are not the employee of Adobe. It is really moving.

Best regards!

Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines