Skip navigation
roxyhope
Currently Being Moderated

Premiere Elem.9

Apr 12, 2012 4:32 AM

When starting a new project in Premiere Elem.9, how can I change the Project Setting from Hard Disk, FLASH MEMORY CAMCORDER to AVCHD?  My camera takes AVCHD videos.  Can't use keyboard tab key to move setting; it's stuck.  As a matter of fact, I can't start a new project from the Welcome Window using my keyboard.  I got a new keyboard 2 days ago but problem still exits.  This is not the only area in PE9 that the keyboard is an issue;  when inserting a title, can't change color of text.  Any suggestions, updates?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 12, 2012 4:45 AM   in reply to roxyhope

Something is seriously wrong with your computer -- and I'm not sure we can  help you here on this forum.

How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your C drive? When did you last run a program like Advanced System Care Free (http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html) to clear off your tmp files and tune your computer?

What operating system are you using? Have you manually gone to Windows Update to ensure you have even the non-critical updates? (This is a way to pick up important drivers that are often not loaded to your computer automatically.)

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points