As Apple etc.etc. (one month of etc.etc. ;-) I decided to roll back to V18
- copied my .indd files and renamed them v18
- uninstalled the Adobe Folio Producer Tools / reboot
- installed the previous (v18) Folio Producer Tools
- opened INDD and made a new Folio, uploaded articles : i can see them on the iPad (yeeeeee-ahhh / even if some actions that worked in the Desktop Viewer dont' seem to display ...)
- As I see that some actions that did well on Desktop Viewer don't work on the iPad, I decide to take a look at my articles/folio on the Desktop Viewer ; it does not launch anything.
It preloads, but nothing else happens then.
- I desinstall Adobe AIR /reboot / roll back to ADOBE AIR previous version 220.127.116.1180 (thought that might be it)
- same issue, and now articles don't even "preload"
- I update Adobe AIR to latest version 18.104.22.1680
- start INDD again and open various .indd files, or folios or articles: Desktop Viewer still does not appear, and nothing preloads. (EDIT: it preloads but nothing shows)
Any idea for help ?
Europe, Middle East and Africa