• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grading system in matching slide

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to Captivate and am using 5.5 but I have already set up some quizzes successfully.

However, on the matching slide I cannot work out how to grade the answers correctly. I have 5 words that need to be matched with 5 words in the next column. If the user gets one wrong then he is marked 0 for the entire question even though he may get 3 from 5 correct. I want to be able to give a point for each correct option and not have 0 and 5 as the only possible scores.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

For the moment partial scoring is not possible in the Question slide, it is always Black/White scoring.

If you want partial scoring, you need to create your own question slides, using standard objects and advanced actions. Issue is here the reporting to a LMS, whidh is not easy for partial scoring (can be done with Javascript or with the Mastery Widget by InfoSemantics). Do you need to report?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources