Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

photoshop cs6 problem when ctrl+click on object to make layer active (mac osx 10.7.3)

Apr 12, 2012 11:34 AM

problem in photoshop cs6 beta on mac os x 10.7.3

when i try in my work space ctrl+click on object to make their layer active in layer window it select another layer

sorry if my english not good

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 12, 2012 12:05 PM   in reply to Rounq

Just out of curiosity, to help narrow the issue down, if you turn ON "Auto Select" on your Options Bar, then click on the black layer (with no keys held down), does the Layers Panel reflect the correct layer selection?

Edit: You mention that you're "Ctrl" + clicking. Are you using a Mac keyboard, or Windows? On the Mac, you'd want to Command+Click on the layer you want to select. Just making sure we're on the same page.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 12, 2012 12:25 PM   in reply to Rounq

Hi Rounq,

Thanks for the report,

The excessive selection boundaries are something we're aware of and working on a fix for, you can workaround it by selecting at different zoom levels and see if that helps.

Actually, I re-read your comment that says "but it work prefect if i make zoom" -- You're right there, and have found the workaround yourself.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 12, 2012 6:21 PM   in reply to Rounq

Cheers Rounq.

Your English works well enough for me!

Thanks again for your reports, and for using PS CS6 beta! Hope you're enjoying using the new software.

I'll look for your other thread.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points