Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Panorama publishing in different way .

Apr 12, 2012 2:19 PM

As a photographer and producer of interactive panoramic images like for example here

http://fotograf.nu/log/

I have a very basic understanding of 5.5 DPS   but still ......     what I would like is instead of using CS5.5 panorama tool : 

I would like to link starting  still "poster image"  to a html file that triggers an external panorama player - like on above link .

Advantage of this is that I get some interactive icons and also " auto rotate " function .
I would like to have all files embeded in application / saved locally .

another alternative would be to just play those local files in initial frame ....

What are the steps to accomplish that .
My understanding is that this kind of panorama publishing  could work also on Android devices
( Panorama player is combined Flash/html5 , html 5 is viewed on Ipad )

Am I supposed to use  " web View " option from overlay creator  and point it to my  starting html file ?

Replies
  • Casey Jensen
    293 posts
    May 4, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 12, 2012 2:33 PM   in reply to Jann Lipka

You would use a Web View if you want to build the basic page/content surrounding the panorama in InDesign (See the guide, you would just direct it to your HTML page, allow user interaction, and set to auto play.) You could also just upload a html page by itself as an article (and not use a Web View/InDesign page.)

In either event, they will use Mobile Safari to render the HTML page within a viewer viewport window.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points