Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe X Closes Down when I try to Print

Apr 13, 2012 2:54 AM

We use Adobe X version 10.0.1. When we try to print or go edit - preferences the document just closes. Has anyone seen this before?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 13, 2012 5:37 AM   in reply to Ridgeons Man

Hi,

Could you please let me know the following details:

1. Are you are working in a Citrix environment.

2. Once you see the abrupt closure issue while Printing, could you check if launching the Preferences panel also causes the same behavior?

3. Do you have the MS KB Patch KB2624667 installed on your Citrix server machine? You can check the same in Control Panel > Add/Remove programs and checking the "View Installed Updates" checkbox.

I've noticed that on the users and the terminals setting under edit-preferences when it's working the protection is ticked.

Also, could you please let me know what exactly was it that you meant by this statement? I wasnt able to understand it completely

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 13, 2012 6:15 AM   in reply to Ridgeons Man

Thanks a lot for providing the needed information.

Please go ahead and install the latest Reader version available i.e. 10.1.3 and see if it solves the issue.

Also, if you do face the same issue again, try un-installing the MS KB Patch, since, I have seen it to be causing issues on the user's machines on a Citrix environment. Un-installing the patch seems to fix the things however.

Thanks

Ankit

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points