Skip navigation
RBLear
Currently Being Moderated

Purchase

Mar 28, 2012 9:15 AM

I purchased Adobe Acrobat X Standard and downloaded the file from my orders page. When I open the icon it asks for my serial number which I input and it accepts.  The next screen says that the product that matches that serial number is not found on my computer.  Can you please tell me what I should do now?  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the download.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 28, 2012 10:22 AM   in reply to RBLear

Did you purchase an upgrade to Acrobat X Standard?   During the install process you will want to input first your Acrobat 10 Standard serial number.  After that it will ask for the serial number for the qualifying product.  Which Adobe product are you upgrading from?

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 29, 2012 1:18 PM   in reply to RBLear

Did you purchase an upgrade or the full version?  Could you possibly post a screen shot of the error message?  Btw if you want to post a screen shot you will need to come back to the forums.  You will not have the option to post a screen shot if you simply reply via your e-mail.  You can find a link back to the forums in the response you receive in your e-mail.

Finally what operating system are you using?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 13, 2012 8:51 AM   in reply to RBLear

I am removing your image because it contains your serial number.  This is to help protect the license which you have already purchased.  That being said I decoded the serial number and it is an upgrade serial number.  In order to use an upgrade serial number you would need to have owned a previous qualifying product.  If this is your first purchase of Acrobat then you would want to purchase the full version as opposed to the upgrade version.

I would recommend the following process to either return or change your product Return, change Adobe orders | North America - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-change-orders -north-america.html

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points