Skip navigation
Project1A
Currently Being Moderated

Working on MUSE sites -if they are not completed and uploaded by beta deadline +.........

Apr 12, 2012 8:19 PM

Tags: #help #design #web #not #catalyst #website #forum #7 #muse #manager #project #beta #projects #community #team #uploaded #unfinished #employee #dani

Hi, do I lose everything I have been working on while in MUSE beta if I have not completed and uploaded to a server??? Will my work all be saved and move into the new OFFICIAL software (if I pay etc.) --also, I am concerned moving to latest version of MUSE beta will mess up or lose all unfinished work (several projects lost?) -hope this makes sence...

-Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 13, 2012 4:27 AM   in reply to Project1A

You won't lose the files themselves [unless you personally delete them], you just won't be able to access them until you upgrade to the latest beta [or buy version 1.0 once it comes out].

Every update comes with potenial bugs mefraid [although, thankfully, I don't think I've seen any threads stating that any corrupted their files - that - badly].

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 25, 2012 1:13 PM   in reply to Project1A

Daniel is correct, after the beta all of your exported sites will continue to function (and your .muse files will still be valid, unless you delete them yourself.) You just won't be able to open the .muse files unless you have a subscription.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points