• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaint

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2010 Jul 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why ingods name is there not even a beta flash player for the 64bit firefox beta? I'm sure there are many who don't care if they're using a beta version if it enables them to use minefield almost normally (myself included), after all we're already using a beta browser so why would we worry about a beta flash player.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2010 Dec 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sir
  i would like to  inform this u.
Jeevan telecasting corparation[malayalam televison}
palarivattom, kochin 25-kerala,india-  office no 0484 3060600

this  is a limited company but we have using, 3ds max 9, maya , compustion,  adobe photo shop cs3,cs4 ,affter effects cs4,flash,adobe illustractur  cs3,adobe pagemaker , & windows xp-software's.

actually this company using fake software's. u please do immediately  action for this company

i using ip address

192.168.0.101[3128]

sir  am also working this compiny but dont publish my name arjun

by informer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now say that in english because that made barely any sense whatsoever

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum; you are not communicating with Adobe here.

If you have information regarding software piracy, report it to piracy@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2010 Dec 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not piracy I'm reporting however thanks for clearing a misunderstanding. How do I go about making a request to Adobe? I tried looking for the info on the website but couldn't find it which is why I thought the forums would allow me to make the request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2010 Dec 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was replying to jeevan adobe who posted in your topic.

If you look for an answer to your original question, the 64-bit Flash Player beta has been available for several months now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2012 Apr 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to inform you that MILECORE TECHNOLOGIES base at 310, Devarc Mall, S G High way, Ahmedabad, India.  -079) 40025161 / 40026957, email anand@milecore.com / chandan@milecore.com [ CEO Anand Nair and CTO Chandan sinha] are using softwares with out licence. I worked with them in coding and designing and they are using piroted version with creak code. even microsoft versions are not licenced. Kindly take action on them. their web site is www.milecore.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2012 Apr 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST