Skip navigation
Michael70433
Currently Being Moderated

Redemption Code SNAFU  from Best Buy!!

Apr 14, 2012 8:05 PM

I'm having the same Best Buy problem as others. I get the message that my redemtion code does not exist. Why does this happened.  I'm buying your product not best buys product.  I am totally upset at this. What upsets me is that I see that this has been happening to others and the problem has not been corrected by adobe.  Please resolve this asap.....I feel I have wasted money here.  Thanks....Michael McDonald

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 15, 2012 12:58 AM   in reply to Michael70433

Best Buy could sell counterfeits they received from some shady reseller? I'm sure Adobe are aware of the issue and are working on it. In any case, simply get in touch with customer support.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 15, 2012 12:52 PM   in reply to Mylenium

Did you enter the redemption code at http://www.adobe.com/go/getserial or are you inputing it into the software when you install?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 15, 2012 1:59 PM   in reply to Michael70433

Ok interesting Michael70433 I will keep an eye out in the forum to see if this is a trend we are seeing.  It is quite possible it might have been reported via our phone or chat support as they deal with a higher volume of our customers.  Depending on your region you can purchase Photoshop Elements from http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html and choose the option to download the software.  Or if you prefer to have physical media you can download the trial and then input your serial number once Photoshop Elements arrives.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points