Skip navigation
HelloSanJuan
Currently Being Moderated

Help ASAP

Apr 6, 2012 6:02 PM

Tags: #help #lost #to #trial #i #faq #write #extreme #know #what #dont #doubtness #hel #desperate

I bought the adobe photoshop elements 8.0 CD but i lost it i dont know where it is, i have the serials because it was on the box but the real problem is that i need that now, if a download the only version available (10) will my serial still work? please help

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 9, 2012 2:37 PM   in reply to HelloSanJuan

If you still have your Photoshop Elements 8 serial number then you can qualify for the upgrade pricing for Photoshop Elements 10.  Unfortunately we do not have Photoshop Elements 8 replacement media available.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 14, 2012 7:40 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

I face the same problem.  Without upgrade pricing, can I download the Elements 8 software online?  I dont want to pay additional upgrade pricing. I have the serial # but lost the original CD.  I need to install in my new machine.  Please advice.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 14, 2012 8:04 PM   in reply to kash2504

Unfortunately Kash2504 we do not have replacement media available for Photoshop Elements 8 any longer and we are unable to make the download option available to your account.  If you are able to locate another copy of Photoshop Elements 8 that should work with your serial number as long as it is the correct region.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points