Skip navigation
tolin1
Currently Being Moderated

Similar fields - sequential fields

Apr 15, 2012 4:48 PM

Hello,

I am trying to allow people who are completing my forms spend a little less time filling in the same date in multiple fields. On one of my earlier forms I had accomplished this, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how I did it. Currently, in my date fields, I have them numbered; such as: date, date_2, date_3, etc... I would like to do the same with the multiple signature fields I have too. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tolin1

Replies
  • Randy Swineford
    2,339 posts
    Mar 7, 2011
    Apr 15, 2012 10:21 PM   in reply to tolin1

This forum is for the Adobe FormsCentral (formscentral.adobe.com) which is a service that allows you to create, collect and analyze data using an online web form. You should ask PDF related form questions in the Acrobat forums: http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat/forms

I'll move your post to that forum so you don't need to retype it. They can help you out...

Randy

|
    Mark as:
  • George Johnson
    11,671 posts
    Aug 11, 2002
    Apr 15, 2012 10:43 PM   in reply to tolin1

If you name the fields the same, they will all have the same value. Note that this won't work for digital signature fields, however, since you can't have multiple signature fields with the same name. Since a signature applies to the entire document, there's really no need for multiple identical signatures.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points