Just wondering if anyone has found an effect solution to the glitches with Jump to Slide. I've tried two different methods in a jeopardy game project. I have done Jump to slide as part of an advanced action and when I found that some would work but not all...I added slides after question slides that would do a Jump to slide "on enter" which reduced the problem...but I still get problems where it just won't jump to slide, period.
Mostly those 'glitches' are caused by scored objects and bumping into the quiz scope, and by quiz preferences. Really, I didn't experience those issues up till now... always found an explanation.
Found out that it was because I was trying to incorporate True/False or Yes/No questions. If I keep it to just fill-in-the-blank, there are no scope or reporting problems which eliminates the jump-to-slide and other issues. Thanks.
True/False questions should not cause such issues. Were these projects originally created from scratch in the version of Captivate that you're using now, or were they created in an earlier version and then upgraded. If the latter, try removing any questions created in earlier versions and recreating them again from scratch in the current version. I've sometimes found that upgraded questions gave issues and you needed to ensure all questions matched the current Cp version.
I don't know why they would have caused that problem, but I'm quite sure just having those kinds of questions were the cause because by elimintating those, everything suddenly worked. I made everything from scratch in the same project - nothing was imported, and it was all done in Captivate 5.
Europe, Middle East and Africa