Skip navigation
JGerlach
Currently Being Moderated

X PRO 1 Support?

Apr 16, 2012 7:13 AM

Do you have any idea how long it takes until the Fuji X Pro 1 is supported by LR4?

Thank You

Juergen

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 16, 2012 7:43 AM   in reply to JGerlach

Generally speaking, updates to Lightroom are made available about four times each year.  Things seem to be a bit different now because Adobe is still working on the release candidate for Lightroom 4.1.  That might delay things a little bit.  You might keep your eye on the DNG converter.  I am not keeping track of Fuji cameras, so I don't know what is supported right now.  But there might be a DNG converter that will convert your raw files before support is available in Lightroom.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 16, 2012 10:33 AM   in reply to JGerlach

You want me to pass that information on to Adobe?  I'm just a user just like you.  Adobe is aware of the new cameras that are introduced, and they provide support as quickly as possible.  I personally doubt it would do any good for me or anyone else to try to prod them along.  Everyone who purchases a new camera that isn't supported expects/demands that support be provided " as soon as possible".  You just have to wait your turn.  Your new camera hasn't been forgotten.  It just takes time to provide the support, and it will be provided as soon as possible.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 16, 2012 10:37 AM   in reply to JimHess

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers