Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Opacity , garbage mattes and CS6

Apr 15, 2012 3:57 PM

Anyone able to reveal if Opacity still automatically applies a keyframe in CS6 in the manner that CS5.5 does ?

Also...are Garbage Mattes invertable and featherable in CS6?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 15, 2012 7:36 PM   in reply to shooternz

shooternz wrote:

Also...are Garbage Mattes invertable and featherable in CS6?

I really hope so!!

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 15, 2012 8:51 PM   in reply to shooternz

These are popular requests, but unfortunately no changes here in CS6. Submit your requests at:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 16, 2012 10:18 AM   in reply to shooternz

I could not have asked for more.

Uh...aren't you kind of doing precisely that with this thread?

Anyway, a good reason to keep filing the request is that Adobe can't do everything in one go.  I'm sure you'll agree that many other requested improvements were implemented.  So it only makes sense to keep requesting those that weren't (yet) implemented - lest Adobe think no one cares about them anymore.

We got a whole lot of what we wanted.  Let's give Adobe a great big pat on the back for that, and then get back to keeping them on their toes for the rest of what we want.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 17, 2012 6:21 AM   in reply to shooternz

I don't care for the default keyframe "on" action for opacity and volume in the effects panel. I rarely use the volume control (rather do that in the mixer) but opacity is fairly annoying. It's not the way it works in After Effects so I'm not sure why it works that way in PPro.

Nevertheless, it's not important enough for me to file a feature request (as I have not so far) but it's just one of those things I've now trained myself to check off as I work on an edit that requires opacity or volume adjustments.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points