• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Story won't activate

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2012 Apr 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to "Start using Story" from https://story.adobe.com/en-us/index.html, it says "Our servers are currently offline for scheduled maintenance", and it won't do anything.

It has been like this for weeks, and I don't see any maintenance announcement anywhere.

Is it really maintenance, or am I missing something?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could have a software firewall which is interferring if you are home user.  If you are on a corporate network then you may also want to try working with your I.T. department.  Have you tried hooking your computer up to a different Internet connection and seeing if the problem continues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a home user that uses FTTH with a wireless router.

I first tried it from each of my 3 computers through the router with its firewall turned off, then directly connected one of them without the router, but to no avail. The results were the same.

For testing, I reconnected my computer to the router and turned the firewall back on, and then tried downloading Adobe Premiere Elements 10 trial.

It asked for my Adobe ID, and I entered it. Then the download successfully started and completed.

I could still try another network when I have a chance, but from the above result, plus the fact that I usually don’t have any network problem, I hardly think my home network is the problem.

I wonder why I specifically can’t activate Story. Any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I checked the status of Adobe Story again and it is up and running and fully functional.  I would recommend for your next step to contact our support team and if they can't resolve the issue work with your Internet Service Provider.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines