Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Store Order System Error Message

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2012 Apr 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Receive the following error message when I try to locate my recent order

"We're Sorry, the site area you have requested is unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Please try again later. "

With no order showing up there is no way to begin downloading my recent purchase. This error has occurred for several days now, with several different browsers, operating systems, and hardware platforms. Attempts to contact you for support of this issue transcend the use of the frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know what your order number is or do you have case number from your contact with our support team?  Also what are you trying to order?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I know the order number.

No, I do not know the case number that might have been assigned. That is a whole nother issue I would rather not get into.

I successfully placed an order for a windows upgrade of production Premium CS5.5.

Again, I am not getting the needed link to download the content that was purchased.

What I am getting is the cited error message that no one seems to be willing to deal with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can post your order number I can view the status of the order.  There is not any personal information involved in an order number so it is safe to be posted in a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does the status affect the error message under discussion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will it allows me to view the order from our side to see if there could be any thing causing a problem.  You stated you have already tried multiple web browsers.  So unless it is your security software or some other common element on your computer the next step would be to check the order from the Adobe side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, as cited in the problem report multiple browsers, multiple , and multiple machines all/each and everyone produce the same error message. A "bad" order or non-existent order should produce an error message such as "order not found" or "no open orders" etc. Not the error received and cited. I can pretty much bet your life on the fact that three different machines are not set up identically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see Don_Tardiff50 will if you would like to provide the order number I will be happy to check it for you.  I am not seeing other reports regarding this issue at the moment but I will keep an eye out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it you continue to refuse to tell me what error code or trail produces the cited error message? Are you unable to understand your web store application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Don_Tardiff50 but without the order number I am unable to investigate what might be causing your difficulties any further.  It seems like you have done a thorough job of troubleshooting on your end.  The only addition suggestions I can offer, besides checking the order, is to possibly try a different Internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about two different machines on two very different networks, different ISPs, separated by about 45 miles? Is that different enough?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2012 Apr 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After six days Adobe support is still not able to supply a working download link or explain their store system error message.

" iTyped with my iThumbs"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff was trying to help but as he didn't had the enough information he cant do anything.

You can download the software from prodesigntools.com , and can use your serial numbre ot serialoze it....hope this help

For the future keep the back of he downloaded files on DVD or CD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He and you have access to the information

You need to explain the situations that create the error message received. You choose to obfuscate the issue by thinking it is an order problem. That is unlikely and is likely an issue with the store interface, java, scripting etc. that is why I would like to know the boundary conditions that generate such a bogus error message.

" iTyped with my iThumbs"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don_Tardiff50 the error message you have provided does not provide any information besides the fact that there is a problem processing and displaying your order.  If you would would like to provide your specific order number I can investigate what the status is of your order is and why you are receiving this error.

If you would feel more comfortable providing this information to our support team you can certainly do so as well.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines