Skip navigation
Francois_Kirsten
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Story super slow after last update - PC & Mac

Apr 17, 2012 9:08 PM

Hi,

Adobe Story has become very unresponsive after the last update. I've found this on my Macbook Pro and my work PC which has 24GB of RAM. In fact, I can barely surf the web on my Macbook Pro if Story is open now. It generally takes about 5 seconds for Story to respond when I type, change between applications, and scroll up or down.

I know this was an issue with a release in 2011. Has something similar happened again?

Francois

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 18, 2012 12:16 AM   in reply to Francois_Kirsten

No. I just used the product today and it seems responsive. Can you try again?

--Anubhav

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 18, 2012 3:32 AM   in reply to Francois_Kirsten

Hi,

We used Story at our end and it seems responsive. Can you clear your browser cache once and then try to use the product again?

If you still find it slow please mail me at(sonagupt at adobe dot com) your suitable timings, so that I can set up a Connect meeting.

Thanks

Sonal (Story Team)

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 18, 2012 10:28 PM   in reply to Francois_Kirsten

If you are using Desktop version then there would be no affect of clearing browser cache. Are you using the application in online or offline mode?

We are not able to see the issue at our end so it would be better if you could give a time so that i can set a connect meeting and we can see the issue on your machine.

Thanks

Sonal

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points