Skip navigation
JFMailhot
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe content viewer wont stop crashing ... Help!

Apr 17, 2012 10:21 AM

Tags: #cs5.5 #indesign #content_viewer #digital_publishing_suite #ipad3

Hi,

I am running the newly updated ACV on the iPad 3 with vers 19 tools and it wont stop crashing when I get to the 6th or 7th article, dosn't matter wich layout it is it keeps crashing.

I have tried everything : renaming Indesign documents, folders, articles in folio. Creating new folios, creating new articles. Reinstaling content viewer, erasing articles... keeps on crashing...

Got any suggestions I could try?

Thank you.

JF

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 17, 2012 11:39 AM   in reply to JFMailhot

I having the EXACT same problem. I've tried everything too. I pinpointed it to a specific article orientation, but I can't figure out what's wrong in the layout. Adobe just reported a "customer service outage" that occured yesterday. That could be the problem, but it may be something else. You can post your problem in on of the discussions about the service outage, and hopefully one of the employee's will let you know if this is something wrong on Adobe's end. I replied to that topic, but I haven't heard anything yet...

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 18, 2012 6:18 AM   in reply to JFMailhot

My folio has stopped crashing all of the sudden. This was after I literally tore apart my iPad and my folio trying to figure out what was wrong. I got tired of it all, and I simply uploaded the original article layout, with all the objects, media and interactivity, and everything works like it did before. I am positive that this was because of the service outage yesterday. It makes me upset though, because I wasted an entire day trying to figure out what was wrong, when NOTHING was wrong on my end. I'm pretty sure this is probably the case for you too. See how everything works today...

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points