I have a brand new out of the box iMac. I tried installing Flash Player but the progress bar stalled at 95% for several minutes. I quit the installation and tried again but got a message that the installation failed. Tried a few more times to no avail. The troubleshooting site did not help. Any ideas?
Could you try the following steps for me please?
1. Mount the Flash Player .dmg file
2. Right click on "Install Adobe Flash Player" and select "Show Package Contents"
3. Navigate into "Contents", then "Resources"
4. Double click the file "Adobe Flash Player.pkg"
5. Follow through the installation steps
When I try Step 2, I get a request to enter my password (which is another constant irritant I need to fix). After entering my password, I get the message that installation failed.